How to generate a JSON Connection File
When creating an integration account, Clearance generates a JSON file that contains all the information required to authenticate and connect on the APIs. The system's administrator will be able to download that file from the user interface.
- Authenticate to Clearance with a Tenant Administrator Account.
- Go to user configuration page: Configurations -> Integrations
- Scroll down to the section "Create an integration" and click on the type of integration you would like to add. (If in doubt, use the Generic integration)
- Enter a name for that new integration and click Save.
- Once the integration is saved the button "Download Configuration" will appear.
Updated almost 2 years ago